What's Included in Your Rental Fee
We provide you All Pricing and Policies upfront with NO hidden costs* to help you determine if Wedding Barn at Lakota's Farm is right for you. Each year, we continue to add amenities to our list of offerings. Choosing a wedding venue can be a difficult and time consuming process. We ask that every happy couple first read and review Holding Your Date & Policies pages before calling for an appointment. We hope this will answer a number of early-planning stage questions. After reading our info, we’d love to give you a tour and answer any additional questions you may have.
- Seating for up to 250 guests in the historic, 1865 Lakota's Wedding Barn. Featuring a massive 75 year-old crystal chandelier.
- Use of beautiful Salon & Spa.
- Connecting bridal suite.
- Rustic charm decor & intimate Victorian seating.
- Buffet tables, cake table & gift table.
- Venue is New York State approved.
- Handicapped Accessible.
- Fully automated fire alarm system.
- Fully Insured.
- Dining tables & chairs for 250.
- Vintage mismatched wine goblets.
- Vintage mismatched china.
- Many other serving pieces at your disposal.
- Ground floor 3,000 square foot cocktail parlor featuring a stunning 48 ft. mahogany horseshoe shaped bar.
- Cocktail parlor tables & seating.
- Brand new men and women's bathrooms. 7 toilets (2 are handicapped accessible).
- Ground floor full cold catering kitchen.
- 450 lbs. of ice including during the day of ceremony.
- 200 amps of electrical service.
- Beautiful Adirondack style Man Cave.
- Large stone fire pit surrounded by locally made Adirondack chairs.
- Ceremony sites & seating.
- Audio equipment at ceremony site.
- Parking for 125 vehicles.
- Gold cart chauffeured 3 passenger shuttle service.
- 8 hours of celebration time the day of your wedding.
- On-site Bridal coordinator Friday & Saturday.
- 2 additional dedicated staff members the day of your wedding.
- Setup assistance the day of your wedding.
- Off duty Sheriff or State Trooper during reception.
- Outdoor lawn games permitted to be setup includes; croquet, bocce ball and other lawn games in specified areas. If you would like to bring in your own game we will do our best to accommodate. *We will be glad to advise you on other forms of entertainment appropriate to the site. Lakota's Wedding Barn reserves the right to veto some activities that may be too dangerous, or may damage the grounds or buildings.
- Accommodations for larger parties can be made, however renters will be required to supply a tent and extra tables and seating at their cost. It is understood by the renting party that it is the wedding barn and the adjacent grounds described as the front lawn and front lower lawn that are being rented, including the deck, fire pit and parking lot. The house, other barns and additional farm grounds are not included in the rental.
Additional Custom Touches
Because there is more to a wedding than just a happy couple. we include both practical and decorative amenities. If you can imagine it, we probably have it, too much too list!
Background and props for photography include:
- Wagons and carriages
- Wagon wheels
- Whiskey barrels
- Chairs & crates
- Old suitcases
- Vases & crystal
- Candy dishes
- All sizes of milk bottle & mason jars
- Candle holders & candelabras
We have a "Leave no Trace" policy. Any items used must be returned to their original location.
We off the option of a bonfire for up to 2 hours. Due to safety regulations, bonfires may not be allowed depending on seasonal dryness. Farm staff is in charge of lighting and monitoring bonfires. Bonfires are lit at the discretion of Wedding Barn Lakota's Farm.
Additional Services For a Fee
- Event planning & day of services.
- Horse-drawn carriage delivery for the brides grand entrance.
- 18'x18' dance floor. Depending on desired size of wedding you may rent one from our vendor list.
- Day-after clean up service.
- Portable dual tap Kegerator for additional bar setup.
- Seasonal heating or air conditioning.
What's NOT included in your rental
- Caterer & linens.
- DJ & dance floor.
- Drone photographer.
* We offer one price to use our facilities. The cost remains the same regardless of the number of guests (up to 200) who attend or the amenities you choose to use for the event (i.e. tables, chairs, etc.). You are welcome to provide different tables or china if you choose. However, it will not affect your final event charge and no discount will be given.
NO SMOKING is allowed inside the buildings of Lakota's Farm or on our property, including the front deck of the barn. There will be an outside designated smoking area in the front lawn area approximately 150 feet from the barn. There will be no open flames allowed. Fire Code prohibits all candles and fireworks or flames of any kind inside the barns. Battery operated candles are allowed, per insurance requirements. This is for your safety and ours, thank you.
Pricing is subject to change. Pricing does not reflect 2018 or future years pricing.